Sunday, January 2, 2011

Can Sew-ins Be Tightened

blaspheme achievement and so on ....

hello:) are you well received in the new year?
my New Year's Eve was very quiet. this was because the mother has time to my new year is somehow a pinched nerve in total dorsal region in the upper
I and my parents have decided unanimously that next year will be sick to Silvester none of us;.)
tomorrow I have school again . I have a slightly guilty that I have hardly done anything in the holidays for the school ....
apropos school .. I have noticed that some people revile in my class about me and my services. even beautiful public on facebook. My first reaction was amazement. because actually I have no problems with the people in my class. I had hoped that if I all more or less clearly come to cope well with me. and not harbor any bad feelings about me. but oh well ... It is anyway only a half year and then I see the most ever again. so I'll just run through ..!!!
achja raktion my second way was added a thumb up ^ ^ I always point out that I'm so in a two ethics have xD (on the date of the talking because I was not there).
luckily I speak in my class friends who think (hopefully) not as above or me or even write!
on friday is actually the set visit planned, of all friendly. I am curious if I will get from the school as free as we actually write a math class work ....
if I get free, I'll go alone by train to Leipzig. I will be picked up from the train station. of the woman the child at the radio works, and make with me is the reportage.
on we will set the child actors (of which the contribution is ..), etc.
interview after that I will eventually go to court, so the rest can be eingesprochen and cut.
there is nothing more in the moment to report:).
your DEXA

addendum: this facebook thing sounds larger than it is. the slander is limited to two people have expressed their envy of their status something very direct. I only noticed after the inside that you as an outsider in my written can interpret more into it than there is .. I consider it important that you know that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment