Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why Does Every Driver Have To Be Under The Policy

kopfbalast ...

straight away, that's not part two of my set visit.
I just need to first get rid of a bit head-balast ...
first I have a little whine is ...

in school time for mega school stress ... it's real unglablich ... probably Währe endure without pills, time-consuming hospital visits and my sake before any work the whole to learn by heart staplers. it believes I though no one from my old class, but before the whole history of leukemia, I was satisfied with a 3, I've got a 2 and was totally happy with a 1. somehow this has changed. a 3 I will not have a 2 and a 1 is great is great.
but I realize how slow I go out the power and the time or run away .. the pressure is increasing. each teacher will have a certain number of marks for the half-year reports.
the consequences, it is written work. all at once. which, admittedly, as the 10th graders you are under pressure, but I have the feeling that does not take her words seriously. they say forget about it and it second in the next one.

yesterday I was in the hospital.
my doctor is now no longer my patient's physician .. the professor of the hospital she has the obrärztin "replacement". The senior physician is in the ambulance and my doctor now at the top of the onco station.
Fri dr. Fridge said that was when something great, and the changes, it will likely not be as great. one can only try to live with it and the best to make out of it because I will still keep
regular contact with my doctor.) on social network equipment, go eat now and then, together, say hi if I'm in the ambulance, etc. I really hope that the contact does not break ...
my new doctor I am here on my blog, call the wolf in sheep's clothing . Just because I'm far more negative than positive experiences with her ... it is one of those that are very hardened by their job. Although it is "nice" but only as long as you share your opinion. anyway I have till now only seen Sun
Well anyway yesterday was the first "ambulance-contact" mixed with something to her. wars only ok, which I thought was stupid but really, that was it looked to me without warning in the bh + slip has (probably convince himself that I'm actually female-natural).
I mean hello? I'm 17, no 2 years old, where you can get it any more .... I think probably I will not feel at her office hours in so quickly.
a fat minus is also why she speaks almost with mama and only they look when she talks about me ... you feel like a toddler in what has to say anything, even though it's my body and my health is

so I got rid of my balast:) your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment