Monday, January 24, 2011

Snowmobile Running Boards

I see yellow / red ...?

na you? I just had a little time, so I have part two of my set visit found online.
on the weekend I got together with my blog layout + header francie revised. I went so that pink on the biscuit .... I really do not like any pink ... I've only done so it fit the piggy in the header:). as it is right now, I like it really well. luckily had enough patience with me and Francie want my ^ ^
I was last week between clinic nor surprising for a short visit in the. I had erythrocyte namely tissue pieces with any of these (or something like that) in my urine. So I made a call to station, who thought I should in the emergency room and there give a fresh sample. I drank so much ... nice first
I will spare you the details ... so emergency room, filled cup made cloony, embarrassing questions get asked again been sent home because the first laboratory results must be awaited.
cloony said that the whole either a side effect of MTX is, or I have a bladder infection (but without pain and without fever .... I find something strange ...) would have.
than we should have today called in the ambulance have to say that I go to school tomorrow before the (would be really too easy, if I had gone there today afternoon) in the ambulance and must fill the cup. the other beaker contents was no mention of word ...

ok that's it first:) your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment