Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Masterbate With A Stuff Teddy Bear

journalism ...

I may go to Leipzig on Friday, the set of in "all friends" . the first time alone train ride ^ ^ tomorrow MUST I must follow a few "all friends" reinziehen ..!!! if I'm honest ... I like most German films or series not ... they are played flat and the action is totally predictable and ill even see the die / puke / in coma are styled from top ... I wish so much that when the series is not so. and tell me that not only the kindrdarsteller stuff such as: everything is soooo great, mama and papa have me dragged to the casting, when I grow up I want to be actress and so on. this it would be damn difficult with enthusiasm to talk about the series when I find them in reality totally stupid. but probably is that difficult for the professional reporter. one must also tell about the things one is not interested or you do not like. and the reader / zuhöhrer / viewers may not notice that the reporter does not like the topic completely.
if I do not like the series should be, I am yet to see how such a set is built. I hope you can make as images. and I hope that my contribution is good.

morning I read a work in math class .... keep your fingers crossed;)
your fellow DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment