Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Car Wax Football Helmet

years working my bio

missing me at the moment, unfortunately, the time part, 2 set of the post to visit ... stress decreases when the school (no later than next week ...) I sit on it ... until then is only current.
I had a few months ago shortly told that I make my years working in bio of leukemia. did
or. I've kept the lecture yesterday. I was totally insecure in advance how many private pictures I was in my power point presentation will include ... I've decided for it almost only take private pictures (I was even so brave at the end of dexamethasone mitreinzunehmen a picture of me). ;
unfortunately I have my time of 15 min grossly excessive (I have spoken for 30 minutes, although in the end I had to leave out a lot ..).
I was totally surprised positively, which I have listened to almost all interested;) my sarcastic jokes were not all understood. Therefore I have omitted towards the end. I see in my lecture also were built to understand and to me and told my leukemia.
carried forward to the positive feedback I get from my classmates:) has got me totally. Sunny has for example said: ".. You certainly said before that you had leukemia, but now I only know what that means. ".
exactly the goal I had. to show what's behind the word or the disease is leukemia everything. it's not "just" bald ... but also psychological stress, a piece of the exclusion of the company (without which it is intended) to see how others cope with the chemo and you even so much in front of him and the loss of normality and the world know a new hospital.
my teacher, my lecture incidentally also liked. an indication, among other things, that it has not stopped me, though I have 15 (!!!) minutes covered .. : D
achja on friday I am moving to hall to the contribution of women foresters finish. Right now it looks like this but unfortunately, that the time is almost total ... 'm curious how so.

your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment