Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Whant To Buy The Silverado Ls7

2010

we are the people - empire of the sun (I Just like the song:))

for me it was, and almost entirely positive. Last year, I've liked better is 2010 and I can make up for it.
was my 2010 every time better than in 2009.
I had to do recognize that one can not make up for missed time by simply uses as where one left off (ie I could not find the pause button when I was sick) have all lived on and evolved. In the beginning was a bit painful to watch for me, especially as my friends from my old class-grown a year older and come off of my school.
I knew I was in a new class would come, but then really had to experience at first. now I'm just fine with my new class:). I did not think the write my sake and my stamina are strong enough, good grades or sometimes gezicke teenagerkram and endure to allow for no particular harm increase. I pick things still looking, though not always with the people with whom I have wished for last year but now with people I like very much.
I have this year outside of school and made new friends met. I will try to maintain these contacts, in any case to Preserve and maintain.
2010 had but I also know the dead. He was formerly only a fugitive known in my imagination or in my anxiety was alive. This year he is closer to me in which three people saved in my environment is difficult hat.es the dead was good to win, but you have to try.
2011 will hopefully be a great, prosperous, healthy year for us all.
intentions I have not, because they are not preserved for me a long time my wish for 2011. I hope I finish my secondary school time with good grades, and then my secondary school on a school can do.
and my body and my mind is more able to make friends with the health.

oh yeah I wanted to show you yet like my hair this year are up;)

Jan 18, May 12; 24 June; 29 december

let rip new year:) and is well received in the year 2011!
your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment