Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Are There Any Topless Cruise Lines

in all eierlickör-friendly

part 1: I'll tell you now from my set to visit, in all friendships "
on friday at half past ten I went by train to Leipzig, the train ride was uneventful as far as..)
. at 11:30 I have arrived in leipzig, woman has been waiting on the platform already Föster me. we then walked together to the driver to take us to the absorption-line of IAF should be (an abbreviation of said series) drive. unfortunately he did with . the information what to do first woman forester had to phone so they said .. but it would always be so;)
Fortunately, the misunderstanding has been resolved relatively quickly. drive to about 3 minutes we had our goal erreicht.wenn entering the building, in which the sets, one is already in the fictional
Saxony clinic. plays in the series.
see on the picture to the "hospital-corridor" but which, if it is needed is not to turn to genuzt abstellort.
we are then at least to the first high-intake line.
stairs so high, and already we were standing on a long hallway. on which the whole gadroben the actor, the mask, a few agencies and a number of limited wardrobe. were on the floor (seat high back) a woman and a man in a suit. So we are back and have asked where to find the recording is conducted. as it turned out, was the woman, the woman we wanted to. they are then presented to the man. So first shaking hands. I held the Fritz for office or something, so I gave him any attention. the recording said leader gaaaaanz ,,... way he plays the way, one of the leading roles in the series..
, uh oh ... great. " I was not very impressed, at least I had seen his face before. (I first noticed shortly after the conversation that a giant picture of the guy hanging on the floor ... but I have simply overlooked the depp ^ ^) the actor was clearly unwilling to look the way I, as the girls presented the was that the report had been given a gift, he knew not, or still showed no interest. that was kinda funny ^ ^ mitanzusehen.
the actor (Thomas Rühmann) is then weggedackelt and the production manager suggested that we should first go lunch.
Föster woman wanted me but first show the terrain. because we could not see out of the car so well.
the terrain is huge. and it run very many people rum.auf the picture you can see me from the MDR tower.
itinerary after we went into the cafeteria. by the way, hidden behind a door, standing on the patient's toilet;).
hardly had we entered the cafeteria, was already a wife and asked who we are, to who we are and what we do here ... Föster woman has tried to explain this. but the lady gave us the irgndwie not decreased at some point .... then came the wife of the manager, and has sent away the wax bitch first.
gave way to eat it with fish sauce has kartoffln and igrendeiner (reminds me a lot to eat at the hospital ...).
then we went into the mask to the people as a bit nervous with the micro ^ ^.
on the image you see ursula Karusseit with the make-up artist (the face was familiar to me übrrigens). I do not really know what I've asked all, only so much it was answered very very very detailed ...
the way, use air-brush make-up and (as far as I've seen it) with only Mac products.
After that we went down to the set gone.
floor of the hospital could see the real thing yet, but the "flats" have you seen that they are fake. could have been because it was full of lights, camera crews, cameras, tönleuten, microphones and so on. and the ceiling was open at the top and hung there headlights.
on the picture you can see (from left to right) the reigisseur, Rolf Becker, Rühmann Hendrickje fitz and thomas.
I had a short but strange way talks fitz with women. she had asked me whether the germs of moderate ungerfährlich for me was on the set. , yes my leukos are quite ok. " , what?" . ,, well leukos, so immune system " exaggerated voice , you are all so small aaaaaaaach experts for your disease," geeeenau uh ... , as long as you 're already sick? " , on 06/03/2009 I had my first chemo." , then that's not soooo long. " , but uh?" , but others are 5 years sick .. "
after the set I was really speechless ... I mean hello? Is what the inside? Clear there are people in the are already much längre ill. but it can not compare! the time is bad and long enough, cancer is not cancer. Comparing schuhcremé but not with toothpaste!
then the sample was going on. who for a 45 sec scene seven times to rehearse. that is, without running the cameras and so on.
issue in the scene in a rough way, said the reason the children at the day before with eierlickör had drunk, the parents came back from a trip and the grandparents were trying to cover up (by the way Easter was logical ne).
as then more or less have their text was shot.
it was 6 times brings everything back ...

part 2: after the scene in the box came, the actors pause made or changed clothes, while the set was rebuilt. the scene is not shot in the order in which they will later see. why was next, a scene shot just before Easter.
have this pause woman forester and I then also the child actors (ella and anthony) interviewed. the two were really totally love:) and cute ^ ^ especially ella:) I will not tell you what we asked else can you think of the antwortn;)
and then we still have the adult actors questioned. Hendrickje fitz first, the statement according to his own also has private contact with children. After the Thomas Rühmann but was still a little grumpy could (also he is always so ...).
we still looked upon as just the next scene was shot, and then we have a woman rumgeführt of the production a bit. for example in the set where the scenes are shot, etc. kh
on the way to the offices where the shots are cut, we passed through a corridor of fans for the (sometimes) is open and accessible. there were large boards with old pictures of former follow with some old props.
on a chalkboard for instance, was a picture of dr.heilmann after its "chemotherapy" * cough * he still had hair -.-* was explained to us that you did not want to make ugly .. nice if the audience so real picture have eyes ...
than we were in the offices, in the post-processing takes place, etc, we were also shown a scene from yesterday. once again edited and unedited.
I did not think the later is so much be retouched.
and then it was unfortunately .. shortly before half-fifth which meant we had to go to the train station. We were driven back:)
that was my day on the set of "all friendly ``. I liked it well and I'm totally curious how the reportage is so:) hung
your DEXA
(I have the second part just to the first, otherwise the become too confusing ... because now anyway already a few weeks have passed ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment