Monday, December 20, 2010

Growths Inside Of Dog's Mouth

my first after-show party: D

live as the transmission ended, have bodyguarts immediately before the stage. probably to make sure that no one rushes the stage or something ^ ^. the morderator, Bulthaupt axel still has a few words of thanks to the audience hall and then directed, the quantities already collected and have been streaming out of the hall. I got up quickly, and went over to Paul's parents. what I said, I do not remember exactly .... I think what I have in the direction: , hello they do not know me but I know them ... " yes ne is clear ... is too easy, first name and then .. vorzubringn the rest, but ok .... I'm going anyway, I first talked anything about my little blog post about Paul, and I eda he know then told to Paul's father at some point has said , you're not as DEXA is not it? " . Completely restructured happy feelings that someone my blog or my pseudonym knows ^ ^ (in the moment I had forgotten that my blog had been displayed on the giant screen, and has counted pauls father probably only 1 and 1 together: D) . I also demand as it is paul, and his parents have told me that she with paul on friday for the first time back to mcdonalds do:). HPs we briefly mitinandr talk and then we passed. because the crowds have pushed out of the hall. most are gadrobe direction. the other direction afteshow "party". I always thought afteshowpartys, had just partys. but that was more like a reception. there was something to eat, to background music, and drinks. before the actual music began, josé carreras still held a speech, and all donors, the puplimkum, the people who made the evening possible and thanked the staff of his foundation.
we have eaten. as far as I understand it, the entire catering was donated. So it was not issued by the gala donations for the catering and co;).
after I had eaten, I wanted to see marion Gaedicke. she was the producer of the gala and during the time I had contact with their regular email.
I've even almost immediately found among all people: D it was really friendly:). marion to me then tried again to explain to why I had to be reduced occurs. somehow I have understood it. I found the show still so totally amazing:) even though I was disappointed in front of Sun They also said they would love to stay in loose contact with me.
after the encounter I've seen Bulthaupt axel. so I'm there (with my dad) and I asked him to if I could take a photo with him. I was totally surprised that he knew my name yet. after the photo, he asked me how I feel. and he told me he'd checked whether the picture would end up on my blog:). which was very nice. I always thought they were moderators only for the kamra nice and would know only by their moderation cards, with whom they have to do it now ... but that was not the case with him.
between all the people on the after show party was a lot of photographers and a mixed kamrateam. There were a few celebrities who were constantly pushed in front of each camera ... ^ ^ fun to watch the camera flashes were really cool to watch once in live.

I'm still elmar Wepper Other sec to run away (this is the brother of Fritz Wepper. Both are actors) is type real ... no idea ... friendly but really "friendly" ... I have a photo taken with him, and asked if I may put on my blog. and he has asked what has to happen is you have a blog. ,, well you have to tell must be something. " , and what they have zuerzählen?" , I had leukemia and write about my ... " further .. I did not because I was interrupted , oh I did not know ... I wish them the best " , thank you," , the very best " , uh ..." ! , really the very very best " I think no matter what I would have said, who would ever happen again: D.
now it was about a to me and my parents were really tired. so we are back to your hotel. unfortunately continued the shuttelservic deswgen not for any reason .... we shared a taxi with other people (trip for 2 min, we had to pay € 10 oO) . before I I went to bed, I looked even more quickly on my blog and tell me about the total comments happy:) I did not think people will find my blog (in this brief flashes) : D. totally cool!
the next post is only a short part. with my experiences at breakfast and a few images from the after show party.
Love, your DEXA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment