Friday, December 17, 2010

Schwarzkopf Shampoo Good?

the José Carreras Gala, in my view

na you? have you turned on yesterday? Whether you now say yea or nay, I tell you once I've experienced yesterday.
we clock up 17 arrived in leipzig. have checked into the hotel and the tickets for the gala reception at the pick. We have tickets to get even for the after show party:)
we have been slowly done. we are using the shuttle service run in the exhibition hall. after we had given our wardrobe, we are in the hall gegangen.auf the way we Didi Hallervorden on the run away (who donate with camera crew and fernsehbalett collected)
we had seats in the 6.reihe ^ ^ honestly as I must say this looks a lot smaller than it looks in the TV:) have langasam then the rows filled. just before it went off the script writing was on the stage, and pointed to things like turn off the phones or the no photos are to be made. when he was finished, the program has begun. I actually thought that the cameras we would block the view, but that was almost never the case ^ ^ I was totally impressed by the experience of José Carreras. that was totally great to watch him live. Then came the show acts (helene fischer, nena, josé carreras, a small excerpt from the musical "I've never been to new york", etc. ..). there were between clip from patients, it mainly kinder.oder leukemia patient were surprised on stage with something.
was from time to time live, on the Berlin Christmas Market, gingerbread hearts out josé carreras a donation "given away" are. of course, were the "celebrities" showed the sependentlefonen. which have alternated between.
some point I've seen it on my clock and noticed that it is clock 21:30. which meant that I see in the next half hour turn would come. and about 5 minutes later, the moderator with a camera crew made the transition. first thought OMG. then I first breathed more ...:)
showact still ran (I knew the artists do not have and forget also what was the ...) was still singing there came Bulthaupt axel briefly over to me and has meant that he was about to come to me ...* gulp * So glad he has, before it was my turn, talked to a woman from dm Puplikum. and then it was my turn. , December 2009, a young girl is in the hospital and see our show and thinks in the moment, I will get well and I would be attending ...,, in his introduction, he also talks about my blog is eingeblendt moment in the. I was so happy: D oh man .. I really thought that make the whole journey, then is my blog eingblendet screen on the giant ...
first I was really happy ^ ^ (the people applauded ... I do not know why until now ...).
Bulthaupt axel has a little blog about my told and then asked me if I would be later than professional journalists times. , yes. So that's been making me have fun and I'm also an internship at the radio and stuff and I like totally. " to ask whether I would rather watch TV or the radio to my answer, I know not yet, because I have the TV still not met. and then he told me that one can perhaps have a small decision support. on 6 February, I may in the children of radio mdr (figarino or so ..) a reportage about the program , making in all friendship. set visit with dr mission and all:) oh man is it so cool.
came dannach unholy "born to live with. I find the song totally great! I hear that, I always think of the children onco, but not in the sad sense or negative! but more hopeful!
graf of the wait for a new
donate call
then again the stars-live-patient circuit were mixing and then there was a box office of Paul. and I was totally flabbergasted ... because I had made in August and even a small post about him. and since I was always regular in his website. when I saw did his parents sat in Puplikum was already clear to me after the show that I absolutely must sometimes say hello!
then came the band and again a bit silly celebrity gelabber:) after which the fate presented by britta. they had four ( ! ) times fought against leukemia and runs regularly with marathons. totally amazing is not it?
it was the usual mix of celebrities, Donate and patient:) that was about the show. I share my story and finish the first part hereby. the daily follows in part two with the experiences after the show. oh yeah, most important of the evening came zuammen 6.678674 € .
thanks to all donors!
your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment