Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vasque Italy Sundowner 10.5 -gtx

the morning after the gala:)

the morning after the gala, at breakfast, I have had with my parents that happen again gala revue. I especially the woman remained in my memory that has already 4 times fought against leukemia, and still runs marathons. when I was done with the chemo, I had reduced total amount of muscle mass. It has totally taken a long time again to be reasonably fit. längre courses, I would trust me to not even now!
Well anyway my dad noticed that these same women at the breakfast table sat diagonally behind us. I wanted her to say hello sure:). So I am with my mama went to her table, and has just said that I really liked it occurs. Brittany has had breakfast alone, so she set out to us and we have talked with her).
she says, for example, that when you actually even appeared on stage was planned. which was also called off their short-term. therefore it has not (because the people wanted the TV so) like a winner can umjubeln of the hall audience. and when she has turned in all directions, she and her elbow their front man kopfnuß a given;).
on the way from breakfast to the elevator, we are by the way again elmar Wepper ran into. Brittany has spoken to him. and he was again special "friendly" ,,... no, we're not the stars on such a night. the patients are. I admire with all my heart they are so strong ... " uh yes .. would be really nice wen he would really think so ... my
were the experiences of the José Carreras Gala 2010).
your DEXA:)

Oh and here are some pictures:)


stage set for before the show-a camera-man of the show the range in which the after show took place-the food at the after show party-josé carreras with his interpreters reporter with "celebrity" reporter with a camera team not and increasingly promiscuous "I made with Elmar WEPP Brittany and I

0 comments:

Post a Comment