Friday, December 10, 2010

Pressure Point On Ankle Starts Period

my thursday:)

was yesterday a long day .. morning (before school ...) I had an appointment in the outpatient clinic at fr.dr. refrigerator. First I was weighed as usual. 53.noch what kg) which is a super weight ^ ^
then went `s down to the cellar, into the office to fr.dr. refrigerator (the refrigerator is not even-strength .. should I think about another name ...!) was so happy with the weight that I could be persuaded that I no longer write these nasty eating plans must !
really wanted to make a life with me so bright (or something similar). but as I have from the José Carreras Gala and told my blog, since we came to do no more.
the end they took me under investigation quickly. only listen and co. and then test neuro's. then the time was around .. So
from school in the ... there was nothing major.
and in the evening I went out to eat with my doctor. I came too late ... because these great public transportation services not keep -.-* of punctuality was poor even before the vapiano ... I hope they do not stand there too long ...
then we got what we eat and talked. Then we walked through the Striezelmarkt. I did not buy it, not something sweet (I was so full of penne with cabonara and cocoa:)).
and then the coolest of all:) we are joined together, ferris wheel ^ ^ (I was invited by her). we were the only passengers and the part has stopped when we were at the top. Bilck the total was really nice. and after that we went back home already.
for you sounds like perhaps you have not, but you must remember that I'm still taking pills, etc. .. to make a totally broken ... I was
than back home, I'm in the bath tub and then straight to bed. I was sooo tired)
I discovered today in the TV guide, which already is the José Carreras Gala in it. Ahhh * *... today a call from the gala, saying that the gala day at the inlet clock 18.30. we should be as early, because with us probably want to go short the stuff;) and we are sitting in sixth series
I would say there we have very good look at the stage ^ ^. I will (if I forget and we must make as photos) busy shooting pictures. I know better than you about what the times to talk to me.
the clothing issue has not been resolved by the way .. I should perhaps just my t-shirt from the spinner put revolverheld concert. but I think very few of the spectators know that this one song and I'm not mean ... although that would actually be quite funny too ^ ^
the ok's it again, your DEXA:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment