Friday, December 24, 2010

Rocker Recliner Vs Swivel Rocker Recliner

my Christmas greetings to the other art

maria and Francie

Sun we just came from the church nativity play from.


I was sloppy Hirt. : D My boots were about as yellow as this writing.


and I was spectator / paparazzi:) joa ... and now?


Frankincense and carrot. : D No nonsense, did you want to greet your readers.


oh yeah right:) alsoooo I or we wish you a merry, happy, stress-free, white, cold, healthy,
Christmas cozy, kitschy, and spelling error free, grammatically correct, blue striped: D


And lots of good food, and who's also may need a Christmas tree. And no meaningless gifts, please. Maria is looking forward to their way.


enjoys it: stuffed) you fully dislocated you under the Christmas tree;)
and eda, even if you're just at the hospital, I hope that you have somewhat fun! so that just goes well ... All the best extra in you!


Yes, I have no one to greet you, DEXA was just that I also write what ... While they faszuniert on a sticker ... My lamp stuck ....
Well, yes, Christmas is the festival of forgiveness, so that does not matter.
Merry Christmas, we have also truly a white Christmas here. : D


* short commercial break Maria da no time has the final word to write. You just tear the packaging to the DVD *


inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception, inception * __ * I love this film! who has not seen the need to quickly get that! this is the best film 2010!


er ... where I?
was therefore I think we all have said what there was to say ^ ^. your maria + francie


MERRY CHRISTMAS;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment