Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where Can I Buy Exotic Pets In Canada

certificates and my blog-tag-legend

on Friday there was evidence (which means now the first two weeks vacation:)! ).
and I'm still sick, my mom has got my report card.
I must admit, I already knew how it turns out, because I've calculated everything in advance .. and the teachers mostly the notes already announced hatten.es was therefore no (bad) surprises.
my last evidence existed, so only a few times, "competition" ... so I am really looking forward to this ^ ^ a nice normal certificate with great notes!
probably sounds better than the behämmert ... but something may be effected not by probably ... because I always collect more new small a piece that I bring normality. and every other little piece, I am! if this is now a witness with notes rather than pure "competition", or just any time in the deposed my pills, does not matter ..
way, I have a legend opened on my blog. I noticed that is that I now understood with quite a few, "code names", and locate juggle ...
the legend to help you to keep track:)
's was the time from me again, soon your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment