Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spas For Cruising In Vegas

KH - Adventure Tour ... CVC and CO ...

it is seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehr much has happened .... So where my stories have stopped?
on tuesday I was X-rayed, we came to the conclusion that I've got a lung infection.
wednesday: I have an ultrasound to get upper body, and who have kidney stones in the kidney mini
the black is the kidney and the
outlined in red are the stones
or verkalkunken found (about 3mm). are but small enough that they could disappear by itself ... Well you have to keep it in the eye ...
in the night from Wednesday to Thursday, I woke up because my upper lip was strangely swollen. So I rang for the nurse, who was then surprised to ... as the second nurse and the doctor who was called ... I got fenstil-drops, which are probably allergies. my lip is botox then again slightly swollen. memo to self: never let lips a splash!
the pink / red of blood pressure, the upper blue
number of pulse and
is covered by oxygen saturation
Thursday over the entire lip spread my story about the station ... oh yeah .. nice every now and again to attract attention .... evening, swelled after the administration of antibiotics to my eyelids and I got to the arms and legs itchy red dots ... rang again and again, there were drops. I came to the supervision and my blood pressure was in the basement (which is not good, because one can thus run the risk of the brain that is too little blood flow). So the nurse has summoned immediately ne doctor. one has then promptly sprayed without warning adrenaline .... that was really gross ... my heart has totally defeated quickly .... I was totally pale and could hardly breathe .... -> Not recommended
then I was for quite a saline spray bottle .. and the infusion was lifted up to 200 ... during which I was allowed to inhale even more convincing (which made me cough and then break for 3 hours ..)
the sisters + the doctor wanted to take any risk, and put me on because of the intensive care unit. there was no bed free ... so I came to a station (k7) is in the house as intense.
from so ill with the transport over ... The night was restless because of my cough ...
on friday morning I was allowed back on the onkostation. My luck did not last long ... I had far too little liquid excreted in relation to what was all gone in ... and since my veins were still on strike by the way (I was the daily total of 16 times razor ..) I decided a central venous catheter (see legend) should get .. All should be done in the intensive care unit under general anesthesia. It was even better ... because my doctor was in capricious decision and also decided yet allow me to move the k 5 (because its my status to "hot" was ...) and I, if I am under anesthesia schonmal a free blasenkathter should get it. yes that was pretty much the schockirenste ...
zvk
Well I had a little time to let my tears run free ... a sister I had to comfort her. I then drove the krankentranspoert intensively on. there was still no room free, so I was immediately transported to a bed in the operating room. I was there waiting then .... at some point there was then the midazolam-prpofol stuff and I got nothing to do with ... when I woke up I had a CVC and urinary catheter hated ....
laying the marathon went on for I came to the k5.
this morning, the urinary catheter pulled back to happiness:))) anyway, my future is less great, the mine were tears on the rise and were not even stop for a while, first as a mom came ... you just can not always be strong. Accordingly, I saw then the whole day ...
today purely seen my doctor a lot again and gave me a pig ear welcome:) this makes me see straight through the blasenkathter away;)
are a couple of days I get perdnisolon (against the allergy, because there are immermal reflect those itchy spots .. ) ... I really hope I get no side effects ... because prednisone is the little brother of dexamethasone ...
that was all the stuff more or less rapidly. I'm really totally broken ... DEXA
your ...
oh yeah I probably should expect to Ner kh-week adventure tour ... I hope the time goes by fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment