Monday, February 28, 2011

Making A Carving Bench

Mixed up monday (54)

To make it short, today's guest mix comes from Greifswald. Played by Philip Priebe alias Npln Sajonz. Interview will be given later. Have fun with the podcast! [UPDATE] - Interview:
first
Hello, take on once before but please yourself.
Hello my name is Philip Priebe, I I am 23 years old, born in Sachse, study and live in the beautiful Greifswald.
second
What was your musical spark? a really formative experience I had not Added to that, I actually always hear lots of music, actually even more indie pop and singer / songwriter stuff, so I had first launched the Indie and now still do from time to contact us. I came to electronic music through friends and through the Melt! Festival, on which I saw Michael Mayer, and the end to me, brought me more to deal with this kind of music. third What or who are your biggest musical influences? My biggest influences are actually found in the indie sector, such as Sigur Rós, The Album Leaf, or even Death Cab for Cutie. I am getting so happy and above all, melodic songs with a nice atmosphere influence for me, so by the likes of Christian Löffler, Steffen Kirchhoff, Glitterbug also Lawrence. Above all, Christian and Steffen by their presence around me a great influence.
4th
How would you describe your own style?
A friend once said in Love Techno that I find quite appropriate.
5th
Where to you when placed on the Shoulders look? Greifswald, especially in the clubs and in summer, like on small but beautiful beach open air concerts around here. 6th You are also working on his own tracks? I produce for a while now and am satisfied with many results. A few examples of it on my page and Sound Cloud especially for my own things romantic techno fits the description.
7th
plans for your musical future?

Here's the mix:







Npln Sajonz - Keep It Deep Guest Mix by
keep-it-deep


More on the Web:
Npln Sajonz @ lists. to


Npln Sajonz @ Facebook

Npln Sajonz @ MySpace

Npln Sajonz @ Sound Cloud


0 comments:

Post a Comment