Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Is Certificate Of Group Health Plan Coverage

kh News of ...

so ... so I'm still in the kh ... But now to other nerve station. because on the station, where I have located the day beds, there was not. and that is why I moved to the onkostation;) I think that's totally great, because I can (almost) know all the sisters!.
could now be excluded pfeiffer-sized glandular fever. But today was discovered in the comic books that I have secretions in both lungs. I was told this is a quasi bronchitis is worse. my are thrombosis also down a bit ... if the day does not improve, I have a bone marrow ... but the doctors thought likely that the chemo pills or from the (pause for 4 days only), or if coming from the infection ... to the third possibility I would not think of first ...
my doctor (it had something good, she was transferred from the ambulance to the station:) I was also told that I should meet with 7 residents expect kh ... The only question is whether the days that I'm here already are. either way ... with the holiday is nothing more ...
which I find a pity is that I no longer have a great view from my room was present. on the other hand, I could even see the helicopter landing pad:)
which in turn is better here is the one me a glass bottle allowed in room ... that one over there that is not clear ... -.- at 17 I really do not know how to deal with glass ...
what was going on? oh yeah .. yesterday ... I have been waiting 4 hours in ENT ... for a hearing test, take a look at neck and ears to hear, and then finally, it pfeiffer-sized glandular fever be COULD .... the look that I have given to the circuit were in any case, deadly ... no wonder I'm feverish after the reaction at 39 ° ... Well now I'm done
... (Thought I'd get a fever ..) I now look at me a couple of youtube videos at:)
soon your DEXA

PS: thanks for the "good improvement's" wish

0 comments:

Post a Comment