Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tooth Decay Independent Variable

YOSA - Keep It Deep Guest Mix




tough week so far, which demanded of me physically, spiritually and mentally a lot. Good laugh has, who thinks that my body is still in need of relaxation due to the responsible long weekend. I have to disappoint those in his preconceived Opinion.

I left on Monday and day out even at half past two, albeit with allerschwerstem heart. For Shaddy and Kejeblos, his guest from Zurich, set fire, with each plate, which they packed on the turntable, an explosion of house and disco. And the maximum level of euphoria was still a long way. Diesseitsfreudigkeit Rauschesliebe and in honor, but that should then be left not entirely ignored. Therefore, this brief reference to "blues songs" that meet the new album from Hercules and his highly erotic love affair today. Enjoy!








Hercules & Love Affair - blues songs by moshi moshi music English (short) version: my everyday live thrills me mentally and physically these days. I even had to leave on monday and day out way too early - Shaddy and his Zurich / Switzerland-based guest Kejeblos convinced with heavy and punchy disco house - due to the many calls of duty. Therefore I just put a link to "blues songs" by Hercules and His Love Affair. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment