Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Homemadeamps.webs.com

I'm blue ...

in were sense of the word .. Yesterday morning, my hands started spontaneously blue, a little later then my nose was affected ... what the doctors but not, fortunately, prevented me lay back on the onco:)
my hands are here now and has started to blue ... first it was an allergic reaction occurs or the medication .... tja .. It was first observed ..
and because my blood in the laboratory to determine not to do well was difficult, I was taken on the CVC blood. not, however, as always, it was filled in a pre warmed tube and kept in a warm wärmebox. I have the opportunity then an assistant to know the latest doctor who almost cloony in the shade. knows it by Shreck this prince charming? so is this type .. smooths his hair back the tens of times, has a toothpaste smile and is very confident of himself very veeeery ... and he wears jeans to the doctor's coat ('m curious whether the holes as in cloony eventually get ^ ^) naja
least dr.charming or prince has told me for 15 minutes like I have a tube leeecker cough with secretions (I know .... fill ..) I .. his favorite word here groups were ,,... of gaaaaaaaaanz deep down ...." ,,... and the lower the better ... " .
today then found out the way, what I have:) I miro plasmas (in the lungs). was such a typical pneumonia for my alter.in visite of it then I could back home tomorrow. I'm totally happy, of course.
well ... A few hours later, then my doctor and said that that nothing will go home with you .. because these antibodies are blue discoloration of refrigeration. wtf? So as soon as practically my body cools my blood clots ... which means that my fingers and nose are blue ... the probability of something (as sonem antibody companies) at 1:100,000. So for me it is now: keep warm ... Room temperature should be according to the docs at 31 ° c ... but as I really do not want to have is sauna, is the room temperature somewhere in the pleasant area. anyone also think that I probably two weeks as little as possible (German: not at all, unless it is absolutely important) should get out ..
today I was, incidentally, again in ENT ... but I with my cold antibodies is a "emergency" was, it was my turn now. I have any bruising behind the eardrums (so I hear totally bad ...). if not better, I was threatened with any cuts close to the ear drums ... I then first discussed that if I need it, I will get my midazolam-propofol choktail .. but as I said, first is to wait ...
the doctors in the ENT have incidentally remember me xD my bad mood to wait 4h recently has left a lasting impression ...^^ good thing ..
yes that was it "already" been your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment