Saturday, March 5, 2011

Caught In My Moms Panties

hospital last stage:) antbiotika worse, etc. ..

a first: I'm finally at home (be Thursday): D
but of course can not just pull the one released without much yes or no to and fro ..
on Wednesday morning told me my room nurse that I should be dismissed on the day home. which I found very strange, the day before had told my doctor yet that that is nothing to take home, etc. ..
ok so first great confusion on the part of the sister. shortly after breakfast then my doctor looked over yet again. she then said that I should really have to go home .. but that should be deliberated in the first round. and as she was on duty overnight, and finally was allowed to bed, had no influence on the decision.
floated at some point, the white cloud in my room, in German: the whole white frock makers gathered around my bed to visite. dr.napoleon and then said that in kh not much should be done with me. the antibiotic I was given orally as a tablet already anyway (by the way I am now 4 weeks are any continuous antibiotic ... yummy -.-) so wanted to have the CVC also drag. and keep as warm and pill to swallow at home and goes to the circuit I came on the same day to leave home. in addition he set dr.charming even as experts for my Raynaud's syndrome before (that's called the anti twill with kram against cold). of course that was the situation for prfekte dr. charming (by the way still no dr. titel has * cough *) aufzuspielen and specify how much he had yet read. bla bla bla ... I could not really follow his designs because I was distracted by something else. He had his jeans hanging half-mast on and purple polo-shirt was a bit much too short .. I had a clear view of his white pants + belly. the pants had some lettering on the bund ... I was distracted by the real ... I wanted to know what that says ...! I was actually just about to ask if he could not even raise just the apron so I can read what it says .... Eventually I got
should be moved with that of the CVC now ... and of course dr. charming .... jackpot ... He assured the course would not do it hurts ... My experience with doctors: they say it does not hurt you should definitely expect pain with a 3 (on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 the lowest). so I ordered a nurse to hold hands. I was stunned that it really did not hurt oO ... flexülen does allow drag and then on to already hurt anymore ....
the afternoon I should be discharged to home. when mama came and things were all packed, I just wanted to put on my jeans ... tja was stupid as me then dizzy and blacked out .. and a little later came back the blue. as a nurse found out, my release was promptly postponed .. oh man ... since one is already half a foot out there and then that -.-.
over night, I was then (as the last nights) on the pulse oxy. sometime around 12 or so, the nurse firmly convinced was put to me the pulse oxy part to another finger (no, that's not to wake without the patient) to the special when the blood pressure nor measures and my treatment arm as but unfeeling something .. * Hach so, how I missed this ... not *
the next day was time event going on. my doctor has dropped in again. they told me they fall on my sonem Congress wants to introduce some other white coats (so was my blue hands with the daily also recorded photographically). They also indicated that would have if I feel like it would take me ^ ^ I find cool: D let's see if it works `s.
's been little in the morning then the green light for my dismissal were packed my things:) all under the motto: think before the whole again ...
than I was then Hasu I had to find my mother has rearranged my room ... nice if you are asked for something NOT ... But actually it's quite ok ... I could appreciate their work but not really-enjoy .. because I was actually only around and had abdominal pain ... yesterday we came up with the idea that the tablets had to lie to the ... the end were the other as in kh (but had the same active ingredient) ... Mama then calls to the clinic if I could have the same as in non-kh ... have talked to the pharmacy, etc. .. prescription for the well have been the same that I had in kh ... back and forth blah ... Finally mama could then pick up the tablets from the pharmacy. and was allowed to pay by 30 € ... Well at least the stomach pains are gone;)
I think the post is now long enough:)
unzwar many greetings from the heat insulation your DEXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment